We are committed to providing customers with the best possible service. We want all our customers to be able to access our products and services, so we try to make it easy for you to communicate clearly with us - however you choose to.
Accessibility means available for all
Dedicated to designing disability-smart strategies across Just, we are proud lifetime members of the Business Disability Forum. Because whether you work for us, or we work for you, our focus is always on helping you.
What makes this website accessible?
To ensure our website doesn’t exclude any users due to their abilities or methods, we use prominent colours, fonts, text, layout and navigation to ensure they are as easy to use as possible. Our webpages also cater for a range of different viewing devices and technologies.
What guidelines have been followed?
We aim to follow trusted web accessibility principles outlined by the Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C) and strive to achieve their AA rating. We try to ensure our webpages meet a good standard for each of the four W3C principles – perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust – which provide ‘the foundation for Web accessibility’.
The Recite Me Accessibility Toolbar
We have installed a service called Recite Me to make our site even more inclusive. We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. We also provide assistive technology, enabling all website visitors to customise their experience through a range of options to suit their online accessibility needs.
The Recite Me toolbar provides text to speech functionality, fully customisable styling features, reading aids, and many other features.
The Reciteme + toolbar provides:
• Listen to online content using the screen reader (including PDFs).
• Change the font, colours, size of text, line height, or spacing of the text.
• Customise background colour.
• Change contrast levels
• Zoom in up to 200% without text spilling off the screen.
• Text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of your
• Download the text as an MP3 file to play it where and when it suits you.
• Access a fully integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
• Remove images that may be distracting.
• Use a ruler to be able to follow the text.
Our commitment to Plain English
We also believe it is important to make things as clear as possible. As members of the Plain English Campaign, we are passionate about cutting through the gobbledygook and jargon of the retirement industry. That means making information clear and easy to digest across all of our communications.
How do I make the text bigger on screen?
You may use your browser settings to change the text size for this and other websites that you might use. The technique you use may vary (depending on the browser you use), but the following might help:
- Google Chrome: Select one of the 'Text Zoom' options in the 'Customise and control Google Chrome' menu.
- Internet Explorer 9: Select 'Settings', then one of the options under 'Zoom'.
- Internet Explorer 7/8: Select the 'Page' menu, then one of the options under 'Zoom' or 'Text Size'.
- Internet Explorer 6: Select the 'View' menu, and select one of the options under 'Text Size'
- Mozilla Firefox: Select the 'View' menu, then 'Zoom', then one of the options.
- Opera: Select the 'View' menu, then one of the 'Zoom' percentage options.
Bear in mind that this isn’t an exhaustive list of all the browsers that are available to you. It's therefore worth taking a quick look at any documentation you have to be sure of the settings you need to use to adjust your viewing text.
I’m having problems viewing the site
If you have any difficulties using our website, or have a suggestion that would help make our site more accessible to you, then please let us know. You can contact us using the details here.